Selling more and better: this is the challenge posed by BTI Biotechnology Institute, the Spanish multinational specialising in biomedicine. To meet this objective, we defined a data-driven strategy and action plan based on its business cycle, resources and internal processes, and the particularities of its clients and sector.
The strategy is based on the following:
- Training as an acquisition lever.
- Aligning lead inflows with journeys.
- Implementing interaction journeys.
- Optimising conversion, and finally.
- Orienting interactions towards customer satisfaction.
Final result: The centralisation and processing of data allow us to provide commercial support and carry out actions oriented to the needs and situations of each customer.